Sunday, August 06, 2006

sigh. woke up not too long ago by a message from Matthew. I dreamt of you. I really did. whether it was of the past or for the future. I do not know. it was the sweetest dream ever since everything happened. I wish I will never wake up from it. I don't want to. because my life is a nightmare itself. I want to be in this dream forever. just you and me walking hand in hand, again.

dear God, I don't know if you place such dreams as a constant reminder of your promise. or is it just an illusion that I deceive myself with each day. life is getting tougher for me each day. no future known. nothing I can accomplish. please give me strength. amen.

shall be on my way out now. literally.

12:01 PM
incoherentlove

Profile

Name: Daryl
Age: 21
Birthday: 1/5/1987
MSN: zenor87@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Links

Friends
Abigail Lam
Aini
Charis-ARD
Clarissa MEI =D
Dawn
Janice
Lingying
Lynnette TAN
Peiying
Phyllis
Sabrina
Siqi
Siumin
Sophia
Sylvia
TWINNIE!
Yingrui
Yuwei

SP
Alvin
Jason
Joyce Tan
Lynette
Matthew
Melissa Wong
Nicole
Rachel
Winnie

Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies